VAN WICKLEN DESIGN & CO
E-DESIGN CLIENT CONTRACT
The purpose of this agreement is to define the terms of agreement, scope of work and the payment agreed upon by each party. The design concept and the implementation shall include all interior spaces as described in the scope of work, below.
Terms of agreement for Van Wicklen Design and Co's E-Design Services -
- E-Design is an online decorating consultation service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestion to update, enhance your space.
- Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client's requirements for the project.
- Van Wicklen Design and Co reserves the right to post design boards or pictures of the clients' projects on social media (Facebook, Instagram, VWD & Co website, etc. However, the privacy of the clients' name and their personal address will not be shared.)
- Van Wicklen Design and Co will provide design services to the client in an expedient way during normal business hours of Mondays to Fridays 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. We will sometimes answer clients' emails in the evening but if we don't, you will receive a response first thing on the next business day.
- Van Wicklen Design & Co will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of the construction fabrication, delivery and installation, or safety & health precautions in connection with the E-Design project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any subcontractor, supplier, or other person performing the work on the E-Design project; or for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
- Van Wicklen Design & Co cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for E-Design projects.
- NO REFUNDS on any packages are allowed once a design has started.
- The client agrees that ll correspondence will occur through online communications except when otherwise arranged and schedule.
- Unlimited follow-up questions via email are included in every package but only to assist in the final revision last made.
- All renderings, floor plans by VWD & Co. are conceptual in nature and are intended to implement/present a design; they are not to be used for new construction architectural or engineering purposes.
- VWD & Co. cannot guarantee pricing or availability of merchandise in a clients' product shopping list.
SCOPE OF WORK -
Van Wicklen Design & Co E-Design package terms:
- INITIAL DESIGN MEETING - via emails and questions we will listen to your design needs, etc.
- DESIGN BOARDS - will include images of all furniture, lighting and decor, including any paints, wallpaper, fabrics, window treatments, and flooring selected
- REVISIONS - we will we will create up to two revisions. Any additional revisions will be subject to VWD&Co's hourly rate*
- PRODUCT LINKS - links to your selected design items will be provided. If any item is sourced through a "trade only" account, then VWD&Co will invoice you directly and the vendor will drop ship to you
- TRADE ONLY ACCOUNTS - please note we add a 20% commission onto our "trade only" accounts, however, this still passes on a very good savings to you (vs buying at full retail)
Fees and Payment Terms -
- Full payment and signing this agreement will commence your design
- *Additional design services outside the scope of this agreement will be billed to the client at the designers' hourly rate of $150. These services include, but are not limited to : additional design revisions, delivery coordination, shopping services, etc.
- Once a project payment is received and reviewed, you will be in queue and we can better estimate your start date at that time. Most projects can expect a 2-3 week turnaround.
Client Expectations -
- Responding in a timely matter (within 48 business hours)
- Emailing your designer any measurements, actual room, house or exterior pictures and inspiration pictures. Use our Measurement Guide for more information on measurements and images needed.